Canva Tips & Tricks for Stunning Website Graphics
Click on the play button to watch the workshop!
For Website Images…
- No larger than 200KB each (1MB = 1,000KB; 1GB = 1,000,000KB)
- Use JPG format except for logos and images where you need a transparent background
- Always format your images at the size you need. i.e, don’t make an icon 5,000 x 5,000px if you only need a 250 x 250px square!
- Canva.com – use the free or paid version (comes with 30 day trial).
- Optimizilla.com – use to compress your canva files to acceptable sizes (200KB or under). Feel free to use another similar tool, there are other free options.
- Lunapic – free online photo editor to further edit your images beyond the capabilities of Canva. Also other options available – pick your favorite!
- WordPress Website in a Week – done for your website layouts, headers and images (+ Divi WordPress Theme)